I was probably supposed to post this earlier, when the readathon started, but I was too busy reading, so…
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I’m in Bosnia and Herzegovina!
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I look forward to finishing The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes and than I’ll probably start reading Istanbul by Orhan Pamuk
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I’m Tanja and this is my first readathon 🙂
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
It’s my first. I look forward to, well, EVERYTHING. Because it’s all new to me.
Happy reading, everyone!
It’s been about 8 hours since the readathon started:
– I read The Book of Proper Names: A Novel by Amélie Nothomb
– 7 stories from The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes
– Ultimate Spider- Man, Vol 17: The Clone Saga
– started reading Istanbul by Orhan Pamuk
… and quite a few fanfiction stories. Don’t know if they ‘count’, though.
This is a lot of fun, but I need to prepare more snacks for the next time.