Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
I recently bought Vanity Fair by William Thackeray and I’m currently reading it. I watched a movie with Reese Witherspoon a long time ago and I remember enjoying it, so I wanted to see what the book was like.
My TBR list on Goodreads currently has 2517 books on it. I know that I’ll never get to read all of them and it makes me so sad. And it keeps growing. If I come across some subject that I think is interesting, I head over to GR and find books that have something to do with it. And than add all of them.
Self-control – where are you?!?