Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is: books I recommend the most.
The books I recommend the most:
1. The Three Musketeers by Alexandre Dumas – forever one of my favorite books.
2. Moab Is My Washpot by Stephen Fry – the first twenty years of his life. He’s brilliant, and so is the book. There’s a sequel: The Fry chronicles, that’s also very good.
3. The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle – because it’s Sherlock. And Sherlock is awesome.
4. Time’s Echo by Pamela Hartshorne – One of these days, I’ll write a review of this book. I tried before, but it was difficult to find the right words to describe it.
5. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo – One of my favorite YA fantasy books. And the sequel will be out soon 🙂
6. Nightrunners series by Lynn Flewelling – there are six books so far in the series plus a collection of short stories. For everyone who like good fantasy series.
7. Alexander the Great trilogy by Mary Renault – and every other book by Mary Renault. I love reading about Alexander the Great and her trilogy is amazing, especially the second book (The Persian Boy).
8. Special Forces series by Marquesate and Aleksandr Voinov – Very explicit and very violent. All the books in the series are available for free on author’s website. So you can start reading them right now 🙂
9. Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan – I was thinking about which books by John Green and David Levithan to put on the list, and decided to simply put the one they wrote together. But everything either of them writes is worth reading.
10. The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde – beautifully written. Lord Henry is my favorite fictional character ever.