This post is actually for the last two weeks, because I didn’t post last Sunday.
In the last two weeks, I’ve read:
– Secret of the Sands by Sara Sheridan
1 star. Most of the book was really boring and the love story pissed me off.
– Vampire Knight, Vol. 17 by Matsuri Hino
5 stars. Still team Zero 🙂
– Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
The final book of The Infernal Devices. AMAZING. I actually liked it better than Clockwork Prince. And that ending… wow.
– Vanity Fair by William Thackeray
3 stars. I finished it. I loved the first half of the book, but the rest not so much.
– Lover Reborn by J.R. Ward
3 stars. The tenth book of the Black Dagger Brotherhood series. The eleventh book came out a few days ago (Blay and Qhuinn!!!), so I finally remembered to read this one. I really liked the Layla and Xcor subplot (I wonder if they’ll get their own book?).
– The S-Word by Chelsea Pitcher
I kinda forgot about this one because I was reading Clockwork Princess 🙂 I’m gonna continue now.
– Pimps Up, Ho’s Down: Hip Hop’s Hold on Young Black Women by T. Denean Sharpley-Whiting
– Amazon bought Goodreads. WHAT’S GONNA HAPPEN NOW?!? I’m a little worried that GR is going to change in a bad way. But who knows, I’ll just wait and see…
– I started watching Merlin. You know, that show that’s already over, but I didn’t really care about it before, and then I noticed some awesome gifs on Tumblr, and thought: I have to watch that. So far, I’m loving it 🙂