– The S-Word by Chelsea Pitcher
– Pimps Up, Ho’s Down: Hip Hop’s Hold on Young Black Women by T. Denean Sharpley-Whiting
Great book for anybody interested in hip hop and feminism.
– The Princess Diaries 7.5: Sweet Sixteen Princess by Meg Cabot
– The Princess Diaries 8: Princess on the Brink by Meg Cabot
– The Princess Diaries 9: Princess Mia by Meg Cabot
– The Princess Diaries 10: Forever Princess by Meg Cabot
I decided to finally finish the series. The books could have been better, but I liked how the story ended.
– Doctor Who: The Forgotten by Tony Lee
I’ll post a review soon.
– The Wonderful Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum
I just noticed that this is the first book in a series. Lately, that seems to be the case with every book I read. The book is okay. I expected something better.
– Lover At Last by J.R. Ward
Qhuinn & Blay, finally 🙂
I’ve read about 50 pages so far. It’s AWESOME.