I used to write a weekly post every Sunday about the books I read that week, but I missed way to many Sundays, so I now (finally) decided to start writing a monthly wrap-up post. This is the first one 🙂
Books I read:
– Y: The Last Man, Vol. 3: One Small Step by Brian K. Vaughan
A very interesting comic book, but I don’t like the Amazons. I’ll finish the series… one day.
– A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
I wanted this to be 5 stars, but I just couldn’t get into some parts of it, so it’s a 4. This is the first book I’ve read from my 2013 To Read list.
– The Truth About You and Me by Amanda Grace
I got this one on Netgalley. 4 stars. Review will come later.
– Nevermore by Keith R.A. DeCandido
The reason I didn’t read many books this month is because I spent quite a bit of time watching Supernatural. Great show. But this book – what a disappointment. My review here.
– Othello by Shakespeare
Another book from the 2013 To Read list. It was alright. I prefer Hamlet.
– Crumble by Fleur Philips
Another one from Netgalley. You can read my review here.
– The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
4 stars. Such a good book. I don’t know what else to say. I tried writing a review and gave up.
– Kpop Club by Y.R. Choi
3 stars. Oh how I wish I liked you more. My review here.
– I added a new page: 2013 To-Read list. I should have done that at the beginning of the year, but there’s still enough time to read the books on the list.
– Posted a review for Geek Girl
– Participated in book blast for The Tale of Mally Biddle. There’s a giveaway, too. Two more days to enter!
– Participated in cover reveal for Romancing the Bookworm by Kate Evangelista
– Signed up for Summer Lovin’ Readathon, a week long readathon in July.