Must-Have Summer Reads
– Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling – best series ever. I’l reread them again this summer.
– The Summer of Skinny Dipping by Amanda Howells – one of my favorite YA books. It’s more serious than I expected it to be.
– Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan – Two awesome authors wrote a book together. It’s perfect.
– Shopaholic series by Sophie Kinsella – Becky is hilarious. I can read this over and over again.
– The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien – My favorite book trilogy and my favorite movie trilogy.
– It’s Not Summer Without You by Jenny Han – There’s a book before, and a book after, but this one is my favorite.
– Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen – My favorite Jane Austen book.
– The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky – Love the book, love the movie.