1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? – Bosnia and Herzegovina
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? – The Taming of the Shrew and Diary of a Wimpy Kid 2.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? – Chocolate!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! – I haven’t been active on my blog lately, so this is my first post in more than a month. So this readathon is my blogging comeback 🙂
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? – I participated in the last two readathons. But this time I’m reader and a cheerleader, so that’s gonna be different.
– The Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules by Jeff Kinney
– The Taming of the Shrew by Shakespeare
– The Hunger Angel by Herta Müller
– Thor: The Trials of Loki by Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa, Sebastian Fiumara
– Babette’s Feast by Karen Blixen
– Darth Vader and Son by Jeffrey Brown
– Vader’s Little Princess by Jeffery Brown
What, will you not suffer me? Nay, now I see
She is your treasure, she must have a husband;
I must dance bare-foot on her wedding day
And for your love to her lead apes in hell.
Talk not to me: I will go sit and weep
Till I can find occasion of revenge.
What, will you not curdle me? Nay, now I see
She is your spleen, she must cast a husband;
I must gyrate violently on her wedding day
And for your love to her lead warlocks in hell.
Quiver not to me: I will go read and weep
Till I can find occasion of love potion.
My favorite book trailer:
Show It Off:
I absolutely love this book. I won it on a giveaway and it’s signed. It’s the only signed book that I own. I also got a little letter from the author 🙂
1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
It got difficult somewhere in the middle, so I went to sleep 🙂
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
Babette’s Feast by Karen Blixen.
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
No, everything is good!
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
I think it’s great that most of the prizes were international.
5. How many books did you read?
7. But the last two are REALLY short comic books.
6. What were the names of the books you read?
The Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules, The Taming of the Shrew, Babette’s Feast, The Hunger Angel, The Trials of Loki, Darth Vader and Son, Vader’s Little Princess.
7. Which book did you enjoy most?
8. Which did you enjoy least?
The Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
This was my first time cheerleading, so I don’t have any real advice. I can just say that it’a a lot of fun 🙂
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
I’ll definitely participate, both as a reader and a cheerleader.