1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? – Bosnia and Herzegovina
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? – The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson. I’ve been meaning to read it for a long time.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? – Chocolate!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! – I’m 23 years old, a student and I haven’t been reading much lately, but I’m gonna change that now.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? – I participated in the last few readathons. The thing that’s really different today is that I’m not prepared at all. There’s only one book that I know I’ll read, the first hour has already started and I’m only writing this now, I wasn’t even sure I’ll participate until the last minute.
Hour 21 update: I had unexpected guests (twice) during this readathon, and then I fell asleep. So I didn’t get to read as much as I wanted to. But there’s still a couple of hours to go!
Pride and Prejudice manga adapted by Stacy King
The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
End of Event Meme:
Which hour was most daunting for you? – The last couple of hours.
Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? – The Sky is Everywhere for people who like YA books
Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? – Nah, it’s all good.
What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? – Cheerleaders! They always do 🙂
How many books did you read? – Only two 😦
What were the names of the books you read? – The Sky is Everywhere and Pride and Prejudice manga.
Which book did you enjoy most? – The Sky is Everywhere
Which did you enjoy least? – I liked both of the books that I read, but P&P was a bit cheesy.
If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? – I wasn’t a cheerleader this time.
How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? – I’ll definitely participate as a reader and maybe a cheerleader.