1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? – Bosnia and Herzegovina
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? – I, Robot by Isaac Asimov
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? – Chocolate cake!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! – I’m Tanja, 24 years old and I LOVE this readathon 🙂
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? I participated in the last few readathons, but sadly today I don’t have much time to read, so I’m just gonna read a few short stories.
I, Robot by Isaac Asimov
The Snows of Kilimanjaro by Ernest Hemingway
The Sentinel by Arthur C. Clarke
The Star by Arthur C. Clarke
A Sound of Thunder by Ray Bradbury
The Last Question by Isaac Asimov
Treasure Hunt: book with a tree on the cover