QuirkyVictorian opened up this one to anybody who wants to do it, so I’m doing it 😀
- Mention the creator of the tag (Ayunda @ Tea and Paperbacks).
- Thank the blogger who tagged you!
- Choose one of the options.
- Tag 10 other people to do this tag to spread the love!
1. Reading on the couch or on the bed? – 90% of the time I read on my bed
2. Male main character or female main character? – I don’t mind ether but I think I generally read more books with main female characters.
3. Sweet snacks or salty snacks when reading? – Sweet snacks always
4. Trilogies or quartets? – I finished a quartet a few days ago (The Raven Cycle) so if I have to pick, I’m gonna pick quartets.
5. First person point of view or third person point of view? – I’ve read too many first person povs (especially in ya books). It’s so easy to get annoyed at the main character if the book is written that way. So I’m gonna pick third person pov.
6. Reading at night or in the morning? – At night! I read whenever I feel like it, but I don’t remember the last time I went to sleep without reading something first.
7. Libraries or bookstores? – I love both, but libraries feel more welcoming because I don’t have to think about the price of books.
8. Books that make you laugh or make you cry? – Books that can do both are the best.
9. Black book covers or white book covers?– I don’t care, but I have one book where edges of all pages are black and I really like that.
10. Character driven or plot driven stories? – Both, but right now I’m gonna say character driven.
I’m writing this in a hurry, so I’m tagging whoever wants to do it 😀