1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? – Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? – Black Water by Joyce Carol Oates
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? – I forgot to prepare snacks 😦 But I’ll probably find something in the house, or I’ll go out and buy some chocolate.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! – I feel like I’ve been waiting for this readathon since the last one ended. It’s a good way to catch up on my reading challenge for 2016.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? – I pretty much always do the same thing, but hopefully I won’t waste as much time sleeping as I usually do.
1. What are you reading right now? – Call Me by Your Name by André Aciman
2. How many books have you read so far? – Two, and I’m in the middle of the third one
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? – I’m looking forward to finishing the book I’m reading right now
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? – My biggest problem is getting stuck online instead of reading, but that’s completely my own fault
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? – I’m surprised I don’t feel that tired yet, but that’ll probably change soon
- Black Water by Joyce Carol Oates
- The Fifth Child by Doris Lessing
- Call Me by Your Name by André Aciman
I don’t feel like doing the End of Event Survey this time; so in short, I read three books and enjoyed them a lot, especially Call Me by Your Name (what a wonderful book!), I had a lot of fun and can’t wait for the next readathon 🙂