1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? – Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? – The Last Man by Mary Shelley
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? – As usual, I forgot to properly prepare for the readathon, but I’m sure I’ll find some snacks in the house.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! – Hi, my name is Tanja, I’m 26, I’ve been a book blogger for about 5 years, but I’ve recently changed my blog name.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? – I’ll try to sleep less and read more. I’m also gonna check for Skam updates during every reading break 🙂
- Forever – Judy Blume
- The Things that Make Me Weak and Strange Get Engineered Away – Cory Doctorow
- The Giver by Lois Lowry
1. Which hour was most daunting for you? – Most of them, I had a reader’s block in the middle of the readathon.
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a reader engaged for next year? – The Giver by Lois Lowry
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next season? – Quite a few posts on the website were late this year, I know there were tehnical difficulties, so it would be great if that was fixed.
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? – The focus on charity is really cool.
5. How many books did you read? – 3
6. What were the names of the books you read? – They’re listed above.
7. Which book did you enjoy most? – The Giver, it’s incredible.
8. Which did you enjoy least? – Forever by Judy Blume
9. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? – I’ll definitely participate as a reader, hopefully I’ll read more than this time.